At MySammy, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect when you use our product or services. By using MySammy, you are agreeing to the collection and use of your, or a related third party’s information (“Collected Information”) as described below. If a related third party did not install MySammy on his/her computers, it is your responsibility to disclose the information collection to the related third party which may be, but not limited to, your employees and children. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right to collect any related third party’s information as stated in this policy without violation of his/her legal rights.
- We do not sell, rent or share Collected Information with personally identifying information. We may sell, rent or share Collected Information about user behavior in the aggregate format. For example, information such as, “average time a software developer actively works on a computer in a day”.
- We do not collect keystrokes; passwords or account numbers entered. We do not capture your screen shots. We do collect - number of keystrokes and mouse clicks in an aggregate format for performance evaluation purpose only. For example, we collect “how many keystrokes a user pressed in a day”. To see an example of data collected click here.
- We will not send you spam email. We reserve the right to occasionally send one-time messages about important MySammy news. We also may send e-mail related to the operation of your subscriptions including billing and account alert information.
- In addition to the information we collect during your registration, we also collect computer activity data including application start and stop time, web site visits, website urls, the text in the title window of your application, date and time of starting and ending of an activity, number of keystrokes, mouse clicks, IP address, machine name and user name.
- We use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your information. If you stop being our customer, we will continue to treat and safeguard your information as described in this policy.
- We restrict access to your information to the proper MySammy employees, contractors and agents in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.