MySammy is an SAAS product that measures how employees spend their time while on the computer. It is especially valuable for telecommuting workers.
MySammy.com is looking for a highly self-motivated Business Development Manager to help grow the company.
This is a full-time position in Walnut, CA, for local candidates only.
You will be the main sales and marketing person in our organization, so your responsibilities will include all sales and marketing activities for the company. Your job includes, but is not limited to:
- Developing marketing campaigns with emails, postal mails, online marketing and keyword search optimization.
- With the assistance of other technical staff members, maintain website contents.
- Perform prospecting via email and cold calling to generate new leads.
- Expand networks through social and professional networking websites like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Assist customers (webinars, emails).
- Maintain a database of clients contacted.
- Follow up on leads and opportunities from lists and other resources.
- Build monthly marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Resolve customers’ issues by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and delivery schedules.
- Attend and follow up on trade shows, marketing events, and campaign leads. Other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of successful experience in prospecting, closing skills, customer service and sales skills, and negotiation.
- Great communication skills and self-confidence.
- Sales and customer service experience in a high tech company is a plus.
- The ability to work quickly and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Must be a self-starter, quick to act, and a great team player.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- $30K - $40K base salary depending on experience + commission + incentive plan.
- Base Salary + commission + incentive plan
- Paid travel expenses
- 401K with company match and pension plan
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls and on site soliciting please.